It’s been fantastic treating my regular clients over the last few weeks, as well as meeting and treating newcomers. Thank you to all of my clients for your continued support and for being so understanding with the new Covid-19 procedures. I have received some reassuring feedback that clients have felt very safe and well-informed during their appointments.
I am excited to say that, in addition to home visits, I will be returning to work at Bespoke Treatment, Cheltenham, so those of you who have been waiting for an in-clinic appointment can now book in! As of next Monday, appointments will be available every Monday and on certain evenings and weekends!
Here are just a few of the new measures which I have in place to keep everyone safe and well:
- Online and over the phone consultations, including Covid-19 screening, to reduce contact time.
- I will be wearing a visor and facemask.
- You will also be asked to wear a face covering if you are able to do so.
- Rooms to be kept well-ventilated.
- Time between appointments has been increased to allow for a strict cleaning regime inline with government guidelines.
- Contact between me and client only (one client at a time in-clinic, no contact with other household members during home visits). Chaperones can of course still accompany under 16s.
To book your appointment, or if you would like further information before booking please get in touch.