I’m sure everybody is aware of the risks that are facing us all but this is just to confirm my policy in relation to the Corona Virus outbreak. The health of all of my clients is my top priority.
- If, having booked a session, you feel unwell, or suspect you may be coming down with something, please let me know as soon as possible so we can postpone to when you are better. I will happily carry the fee over to the new session without any charge.
- If you suspect you have Coronavirus and have had a recent session with me please let me know.
- If someone you live with, or have close contact with, develops these symptoms, please let me know. This is especially important for home visits.
- I will be carrying antibacterial hand gel with me to sessions. This is available to use before or during your sessions but please follow advice and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with hot soapy water before we start.
- I will, of course, be following the same guidelines.
- For further advice follow the latest NHS advice on when to stay at home – see https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ which is updated regularly.
I don’t want to jeopardise anyone’s health and, in seeing so many different people, it is important we stick to this, so that even a suspicion of illness should mean that we postpone. I hope this makes sense, but if you have any questions, just let me know. As always, I use fresh towels/blankets for each client and thoroughly clean equipment in between sessions.
In the meantime, I am ramping up the basics to look after myself – eating healthily, plenty of water, getting enough sleep, fresh air and exercise!
It’s everyone’s responsibility to try and halt the spread of this virus so follow the guidance, stay safe and keep smiling!
Thanks, I look forward to seeing you soon.